The 2010 MRA provided attendees with an opportunity to:
1. Hear hands-on success stories from people who have made things happen in their communities.
2. Sit down and talk with state USDA Rural Development director face-to-face.
3. Hear from rural youth leaders on what they think is critical for rural prosperity and sustainability.
4. Engage with exciting new political leaders such as Representative Kevin Killer from South Dakota.
5. Plan future action to further rural development goals.
|2010 MRA Proceedings.pdf||6.1 MB|